Sunday, October 20, 2013

See My Online Portfolio



Websites / Blogs

CBL Reviews
CBL Book Tours
CBL Digest
CBL Book Blog
CBL Kids Book Blog
The Rendier Initiative
CBL Designs

Other Designs I've done. But it's impossible for me to add everything I've ever created. I design at least one graphic a day, other days much much more. I've also had about three laptops since I started designing, which was roughly 10 or so years again. I no longer have the raw files for everything. I also save over 'old' files eventually if I need to so I don't normally keep older files. But I do have a ton more to add and I'll add them as I get a chance but for now, here's a few you can view :) - [Click To Enlarge]




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2013 CBL Designs | Get Noticed And Look Good Doing It!.

Template Layout Used: CBL DESIGNS | CBL DESIGNS